Snow Canyon High School in St. George, Utah, is a finalist in the Solve for Tomorrow contest sponsored by Samsung. Snow Canyon has already won $40,000 worth of equipment, and could win up to $110,000 in technology grants.
Please take the time to view the finalists for the Solve for Tomorrow contest, and vote for Snow Canyon High. For this contest voting indicates community involvement, which will be one of the factors in determining the winner.
Here is how you can vote:
View videos of your choice, but be sure to view Snow Canyon’s Video?
- Select Vote and enter your email address
- You will then be asked to register, enter your personal information and submit
- Next you will receive and email asking you to confirm your information. Select the confirmation link
- You will be asked to vote again, with your registered email address. Do that.
- You will again receive another email that asks you to confirm your vote. Do that.
You can vote once per day per email address, but you only need to register once.
Thanks so much for supporting Snow Canyon High Schools submission for the Solve for Tomorrow contest.
Charlie Roberts is Washington County Schools’ Technology Director. Becky Scano, Special Education Teacher at Snow Canyon High School and her students produced the video entry.