Child and Adult Care Food Program Sponsors

USOE Announces Child and Adult Care Food Program Sponsors

SALT LAKE CITY – The Utah State Office of Education – Child Nutrition Programs, announces that the following institutions are sponsors of the Child and Adult Care Food Program. The same meals will be made available to all children or adults enrolled at these institutions, at no separate charge regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.  Furthermore, there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.

Children who are members of the Family Employment Program (FEP), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) households, or who are economically qualified Head Start participants, are automatically eligible to receive free meal benefits.

Adults who are members of SNAP, FDPIR, or who are SSI or Medicaid participants, are automatically eligible to receive free meal benefits.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

In our state there are thousands of family day care home providers, and hundreds of child and adult care centers that are on the food program. 


Please contact the FDCH Sponsors below to find out how to become a provider, or to find a provider near you.

ALLIANCE FOR CHILDREN  (801) 313-1090(800) 773-4731 (toll free) HELPING HANDS (801) 955-6234
C&W INCORPORATED(801) 733-9446  INFANTS NUTRITION AND CARE ASSOCIATES (801) 393-0222  (800) 748-5155 (toll free)
CHILD DAY CARE NUTRITION PROGRAM (435) 797-2169  (800) 540-2169 (toll free) OREM CHILD CARE NUTRITION (801) 224-2143  (800) 369-8936 (toll free)
CHILD MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES (801) 566-1007   (800) 223-3317 (toll free)  

Adult Day Care Centers, After School At-Risk Meals Programs, Child Care Centers, Emergency Shelters, Head Start Centers, and Outside School Hours Centers:

Related posts:

Comments are closed.